donderdag 7 maart 2013

Chapter 3: The sunny season

After the rainy season had gone by, the sunny season started. The orange flower felt very happy under the warrm sun and smiled a lot. One day, the orange looked at the sun and asked: Sun, are you bored being the sun? Or do you sometimes think I want to be something else? No, little orange flower. I like it very much to be the sun and to give everyone a nice warm day like today. Why did you ask this question little orange flower? Do you sometimes think you want to be something else? Yes sun, I sometimes think of being something else. Like the clouds or a mountain,but I can not be something else. I am just this small little flower. What is wrong being a small little flower? Well, I don't know.

The orange flower started thinking hard. Why did he wanted to be something else. One day the green plant asked the orange flower: Orange flower, about what are you thinking? You are so quiet. Well green plant, I was thinking about why I wanted to be something else. I asked the sun if he wanted to be something else, but he didn't want to be something else. Do you want to be something else, green plant? No, orange flower. I want to stay the green plant I am now.

Why does everybody wants to be himself and not somebody else? The orange flower did not know it anymore. It was very confused. A lot of days had past and the orange flower was still thinking about wanting to be something else. One day there came another new friend. It was a small flower just like the orange flower. It was a new blue friend, that had just grown up. He liked the orange flower a lot and was happy to be standing next to him. Out of nowhere the blue flower asked the orange flower: Orange flower, isn't it nice to be a small flower! Blue flower why do you think that? Well, we are very small and colourful so all the little children find us cute and nice. And when I see them being very happy because they saw us, I just can not help it but smile the rest of the day. The orange flower was very surprised and started thinking about what the blue flower had said.

A few days later the sun was shining really bright and happy and it woke the orange flower up. The orange flower turned to the sun and he said: Sun, I no longer want to be something else. I want to stay the small orange flower that I am now, because we need everyone to make the world a little bit better. The sun smiled at the orange flower and said well done thinking that orange flower. I completely agree with you!

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten